Saturday, August 09, 2014

Paint Table Saturday (8/9/14)


Hmm, it looks like this is turning into more of a bi-weekly thing... Who thought it was a good idea to have this be on a Saturday? I'm always so busy that day! Ah well.

At any rate, not a whole lot of new stuff on the desk. I ended up ordering the remainder of my WarmaHordes Skorne army thanks to a couple nice online sales, so those are all assembled and primed, but since they're primed black, they sort of fade into the background. I've also started on that Pendragon diorama project, as well as my 40mm AWI diorama.

I took some close-up shots of my completed Titan Gladiator, but I didn't like the way they turned out, so I'll have to try again in a future post.

At this point, I've got more than enough to be getting on with, so I'd best be getting on! Hopefully by the next update, there'll be far fewer minis on the table and a few "glamor shot" posts to show for it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving that paint holder! Anything I paint during the week gets posted on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's easily my favorite paint storage system to date, but it took _forever_ to bore out all those holes! I got the idea from a YouTube video that doesn't seem to up anymore. Ah well.

      As for meeting the Saturday deadline, it's mostly just a matter of remembering to take pics and post--it's usually about 11 PM before I realize I didn't post that day! I should probably just write a draft during the week and set it to auto-post...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...