Saturday, July 12, 2014

Paint Table Saturday (7/12/14)

I didn't have many free nights this week for painting, but I did manage to make a start on the first figure for my WarmaHordes Skorne force, a Titan Gladiator. As I mentioned in my last post, I'm trying out a non-conventional color palette. I'm going for a sort of irridescent scarab beetle effect on the armor plates, and I'm quite happy with how it's turning out. I'm going to try and get it a little lighter and shinier; hopefully by next week, it'll be in a state where I can take some more detailed shots. In the meantime, here's a teaser...


(I'm also already considering popping my Skorne off their regular bases and putting them on clear bases - my Malifaux crew keep winking at me from the cabinet, telling me to do it.)

(In the background there you can see a General Chuikov figure I'm planning on painting up for a larf, as he's one of my favorite WWII generals. There's also a bagged figure that I won't go into detail about just yet, but it's another display project.)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:30 AM

    Man, I had this whole big comment and it didn't go through.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...